I heard rumours a while back from a buddy of mine who saw a
presentation that Cobra would b able to do realtime OCR in situations
like this.  Of course even if they get the Screen Reader off the
ground there'd still be an extra level that you wouldn't find in
accessible titles of reading the menu, counting the number of options
and working out which thing you're clicking on, but it'd be a start
wouldn't it.