To: <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Does anyone play materia magica?

That's true, combat does seem to be a matter of stack up with spells, set things rolling and wait.

I thPartly though I admit, I've not quite got the hang of reading combat with vip at the same time messages come in so as to react properly to what's happening, ---- this is another thing I wouldn't mind some more advice with.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>