To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Recording game demos

Hi all,

How do people record game demos? I have a creative sound card and would like
to record me playing an accessible game. I would also like to talk while I
play the game.

I am told that I need a sound mixer. Is this correct? I did try playing with
the play-back microphone and the "what you hear" control in the recording
controls but did not have much success. I was trying to broadcast the sounds over skype but that did not work as in the person at the other end could not
hear me talking.

Pranav