You guys would be very interested to know that the menu bar in this vrsion
of gold wave doesn't appear to like jaws much.
 But then, it's free, so.. Who's complaining

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 9:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Recording game demos

Hi Folks,
The read me file in the GoldWavePro zip has a user name and password but
must be installed and used before the time limit of later tonight is
reached.
Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway
period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage