Hi Charles,

Well I think that it would be cool to be able to create a game with players that
learned and knew the other players tendencies and acted accordingly.  Of course one
would want the full 162 game baseball season with all of the teams and all of the
players and what the heck the farm teams as well.  Heck I would love to be able to
create a smart virtual pet or virtual friend.  You know like Data, The Doctor or Max
Headroom.  I have a feeling that something like that just might be a tiny bit above
my programming abilities though. <grin>

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

confucious say: man who lose key to girlfriend's apartment, not get new key.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA