where do you even get the game as they are not on the official blind adrenaline site

On 3 Jun 2009, at 16:40, Ann wrote:

Hi,

I'm having this exact same problem, except that I don't get that "don't send" dialog. It just crashes.

Actually, when I read that frame network 2 was required, I automatically expected to have problems since my machine and that particular netframework release have never played nice with one another without some serious bullying on my part, LOL! . I have the latest DX installed, and the latest NetFrameWork installed, so Does anyone know how to fix this or what causes it?

~Ann

Liam Erven wrote:
when ever I launch a table in che's hearts game. I get a message about only a single trial is allowed on a machine or something. then the game crashes
with the don't send dialogue. what's going on.