ah thanks smile

On 3 Jun 2009, at 17:21, Ryan Strunk wrote:

www.blindadrenaline.com/cardroom

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers- boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of william lomas
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 10:43 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] hearts

where do you even get the game as they are not on the official blind
adrenaline site

On 3 Jun 2009, at 16:40, Ann wrote:

Hi,

I'm having this exact same problem, except that I don't get that
"don't send" dialog. It just crashes.

Actually, when I read that frame network 2 was required, I
automatically expected to have problems since my machine and that
particular netframework release have never played nice with one
another without some serious bullying on  my part, LOL! . I have the
latest DX installed, and the latest NetFrameWork installed, so Does
anyone know how to fix this or what causes it?

~Ann

Liam Erven wrote:
when ever I launch a table in che's hearts game. I get a message
about only
a single trial is allowed on a machine or something. then the game
crashes
with the don't send dialogue. what's going on.
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org
.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list,