hmmm I don't care for the don't send dialog.
you should disable critical errors and error reporting.
Then when you get a crash you will get a crash message from the program.
Yeah I admit I may be biest but the standard error windows mean nothing except
for some poor full at ms that needs to read the report.
an actual crash message I can foreward to whoever it concerns and its an actual
error direct from the program.