To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 1:30 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] action muds/online games

Just a quick question.
Does anyone know of any good action muds/online games?
I’ve tried a lot of them. They just seem to be midevil.
I know that there are such games as miriani and star conquest. But
those are scifi.
I’m looking for something that is a mud/online game that is action
oriented. Send me any ideas you have.
Thanks much,
Nick