Hi dark,
I was just looking at core exiles. That looks pretty awesome. Is that
accessable enough to play?

On 6/7/09, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Hmmm, I'm not precisely sure what you mean by "action" exactly, but
> Metroplexity is an online brouser game set in a cyberpunk style city of the
> near future.
>
> Drugs, crimelords, weerd cybertech that sort of thing.
>
> Cyberpunk is a subgenre of Scifi I suppose, but totally different from The
> intersteller type of stuff.
>
> The ulr is http://www.metroplexity.com/
>
> Hope you have fun with it.
>
> there is also Torn city which is a brouser game set around mobs and the
> mafia, where you can do crimes, work for various criminal organizations etc.
> I don't have the ulr, but check on audiogames.net for the index page.
>
> hth.
>
> Beware the grue!
>
> Dark.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919