I use jaws used to be loads of numbers and such but its easier now.
my next plan is to email coops, which seems to be the maid admin and get
somethings about items sorted.
you can buy 1, 10, 50 and 100 of an item but not 2-9, or  which would be good
I'd like 20 30 40  at least, after 50, maybe 70 or something.
but its just a drop in the box right about now.
it does appear that they are trying to put in my suggestions though as the
planets were not like they were before I wrote in.