Hi, I'm Lulu, just wanted to say hello as I'm new to this list. I love to play
audio games, or why am I here? Grin! I usually only play the freebies, with the
exception of Pinball Extreme, just more than marvelous!  And a last year's
birthday present, Lords of the Galaxy from Vipgameszone.

My current craze is the new Super Egg Hunt.  This simple game has always been
one of my favourites anyway, but the new version just rocks!  I've heard
accusations of dumbing down!  Um duh! more eggs means more pick up, means
moving slower, means more pecks. I find, though I get higher scores it's harder
to play.  One of the most audially rich freebies I have is Treasure mania 1.
Hearing the sound depth in that, it's hard to believe it's free.

Ok, enough. I look forward to reading, and contributing to this list.

Best

Lulu Keel.