No biggie.
Gabba gabba hey!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible solution to MOTA loading problem.

thanks brian for this.
At 03:05 a.m. 15/06/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,
Well after writing in that I, too, had been experiencing the problem with loading saved games from the main menu that Sean had been experiencing, I sent in the save file that Thomas requested. Imediately afterward however, I got to wodering if the problem could arise from files beig left in the Application Data folder een after prior Betas were uninstalled. There were, as it happeed, two other folders inside the Tomb Hunter folder aside from the one Thomas told us to go to in order to send him the save file. At first i simply deleted those folders but that didn't seem to work. In a final act of desperation I uninstalled the newest Beta, deleted the entire USA Games folder from within Aplication Data and then reinstalled the game. This seems to have corrected the issue. Whereas before it would load any music and souds for the spot where you saved and then say Uavailable while remaining in the menu, it actually seems to be working. So my advice is to make ABSOLUTELY sure the prio
r betas have been completely uninstalled as that seems to be the cause of the problem at least on my laptop.
Gabba gabba hey!