Hi,
I got upset with sryth for the last time today.
I want to play something similar but I hate that damn die.
Even with my luck at 19 I’ve gotten too many ones (at times two in a row).
And, I play Dentin MUD but I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with it.
A game that could actually end would be best.
And, even better if it has a party with class selection.
It’s too bad Dragon Warrior III or Final fantasy are not accessible.
Even something like Pokemon would be nice.
Any hel p is greatly appreciated.
Thanks