Hi,
In the immortal words of Shaggy, "zoiks!" Either way that is a lot for a shield, but i know what you mean. Adventurer tokans are too rare to spend them all on a good shield, and the alternative is to play the Ice Troll Layer 36 times to get something as good as it. Given the choice I'd pick the 36 runs through theIce Troll Layer too.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
That's the Ice Troll's cave in Southfoot. YOu have to have visited the Crimson Helmed Rider seven times in a row to find it. THen you have to travel to the villageof Moonpath in Southfoot. You need to complete that dungeon 36 times to get the shield. It's a lot of trouble but the only other option is to spend almost 400 Adventurer Tokens to get the Coiled Serpent Shield from Tallys' Trading Post. Youdo ned to level the shield up with EXP to get its maximum benefits but I still like it a lot.
Gabba gabba hey!