Hi,
Yeah, I've heard FS X is a massive system resource hog. They have beafed up all of the graphics, improved the internal cockpit views, etc and as a result it requires a huge amount of memory and processor power to even run the thing. As with Windows Vista what Microsoft says on the box and what you actually need to run it is a joke. Still I've been rather interested in trying the Shuttle Flight Simulator for FS X. I think that would be frickin' awesome. I've always dreamed about flying the space shuttle.

Nick Helms wrote:
FSX is not accessable. To tell you the truth, a lot of pilots have not
decided to upgrade to FSX because of the sheer demand placed upon the
user's system. Most pilot's systems simply cannot handle the processor
demands of FSX.