Hi,
I was under the impression that FS X was not accessible. If that has changed let me know what I need to make FS X accessible.
Smile.

mmaslo1...@swbell.net wrote:
Sean i an using simulator 2004 i never knew why it needed disk four in and dont know a way around it. I have fsx but have not installed it yet. Its your plane is awesome. I just did my first flight and landed perfectly. It is fun and exciting when you land. using my cell phone