ryan does square apply to 2009 the show for power?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Conroy" <staindadd...@juno.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Playing tips for MLB 2007 the show?

Hi Tom,

When you're at bat, you can use the following buttons:
X is swing, circle is bunt, square is power swing.

When you're pitching, the buttons go like this:

X is pitch one, circle is pitch two, triangle is pitch three, and square is pitch four. R1 is pitch five if the pitcher has a fifth pitch. You press one of the picth buttons, and then you press X to pitch the ball. You can also use the left analogue stick to move the ball to different locations.

If I were you, I'd turn on the auto fielding option. This way the computer will field the ball for you, and if you turn on the auto throw mode, they'll throw the ball to the bases for you. If you choose to throw the ball yourself, circle throws to first, triangle to second, square to third, and X to home.

Hope this helps. If you need anymore help, please don't hesitate to ask.
Ryan C.