Hi Tom,

The pitch mode setting is in the game play options menu. It's right off the
main screen, ya know where you choose which mode you want to play, just go into
the options menu, and it's a little ways down. I'm not sure how many times you
have to go down because I have MLB 09 the show for PS3, but it shouldn't be
anymore then nine or ten times. If you have sited assistance that is awesome,
just set your options and then save them to your memory card so you don't have
to mess with them.

Enjoy.
Ryan