Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Chronicles of Arborell

Actually, I was surprised about the unbreakable captcha, especially since Audiogames.net have this game on their website. Of course I understand that you have to deal with spammers one way or other, but none the less, it was like slamming the door in my face.

Helena
----- Original Message ----- From: "Helena" <tull.hel...@gmail.com>