coolness, I suppose this will be posted to the bpp blog to.
Due to something mangling I can't get iyp to run, as it is I have calculated
that I will have to pay 300 quid in my country to get radar contact, the
simulater and iyp not to mention extra lplanes so I probably will not play just
listen from the side lines, if I ever get the issue of why the speech
recognition engine can not create the task without running sapisvr I may try
again.
thought it was sapi4 then office but doodling with that registry and files just
made it worse and not better so don't know. its happening on 3 systems and most
of those are just not using sapi4 so its probably office so its simple but
don't know.