You need some powerful stuff.
When ever I do anything, I usually buff my character up.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 5:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Help with the boss bat in Kingdom of Loathing?

My question's simple. Should I be at or above a specific level before I take
him on? I can manage to cause damage but when the boss hits for a minimum of
13 damage a hit and you only have 52 HP...well you get the picture. In case
it helps, I'm a level 6 Seal Clubber, a Malamute Basher I believe it's
called. And yet the boss still hands my keester to me on a paper plate. Oh,
and I'm using a Spooky Stick for a weapon. Any help you folks can give me
would be greatly appreciated.