My question's simple. Should I be at or above a specific level before I take
him on? I can manage to cause damage but when the boss hits for a minimum of 13
damage a hit and you only have 52 HP...well you get the picture. In case it
helps, I'm a level 6 Seal Clubber, a Malamute Basher I believe it's called. And
yet the boss still hands my keester to me on a paper plate. Oh, and I'm using a
Spooky Stick for a weapon. Any help you folks can give me would be greatly
appreciated.