Hmmm. Wonder where I ought to look.
No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help with the boss bat in Kingdom of Loathing?

Good luck with obtaining more powerful things. You'll need help from other players unfortunately.
On Jul 5, 2009, at 8:33 PM, Bryan Peterson wrote:

Well so far the most powerful weapon I have is a Spooky Stick. It's gonna be a while until I can afford the Bounty Hunting rifle, which is what I've really got my eye on.
No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>