I believe it was on the Asmodean.net website before the harddrive crash that Raul had a few years ago. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Raul's Pinball Extreme recording

well I have most if not all game recordings to date here and I never saw one.

Hi,

Today I was being a little bored and thought I'd listen to some game recordings --- you can't just program everyday, now can you? And while looking for a MP3 one to listen to today, I remembered that somebody did a recording of ESP Pinball Extreme quite a while ago. Wasn't that one of the moderators of this list, Raul? Anyway, does someone still have this recording? I'm not even sure if it really exists, now that I'm writing this. But who knows... I'd love to find it again! It's fun to listen to somebody getting toasted by Good Ol' Stanley.