I did make one, but was available as a sendspace link. I've since lost it though.

On 7/7/2009 1:03 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
I don't recall any such recording.  You might check for some reference
to it at

www.draconisentertainment.com

though. Just a thought.

---If it weren't for the United States military, there would be NO
United States of America.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Davy Kager" <m...@davykager.nl>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 6:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Raul's Pinball Extreme recording

Hi,

Today I was being a little bored and thought I'd listen to some game
recordings --- you can't just program everyday, now can you? And while
looking for a MP3 one to listen to today, I remembered that somebody
did a recording of ESP Pinball Extreme quite a while ago. Wasn't that
one of the moderators of this list, Raul?
Anyway, does someone still have this recording? I'm not even sure if
it really exists, now that I'm writing this. But who knows... I'd love
to find it again! It's fun to listen to somebody getting toasted by
Good Ol' Stanley.
list,