To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 11:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed request

Can a notification be added so we know for sure when we wield or unwield a two-handed weapon?

Weapon wielding seems to be a little tricky. I found that I was using a weapon I wasn't able to use. I heard already that the developer knows about that. I used a bow for a while and I wanted to switch to something else. I removed the bow but when i went back to look in my hands It said I still had my bow out. It was odd.