Can a notification be added so we know for sure when we wield or unwield a
two-handed weapon?

Weapon wielding seems to be a little tricky. I  found that I was using a weapon
I wasn't able to use. I heard already that the developer knows about that. I
used a bow for a while and I wanted to switch to something else. I removed the
bow but when i went back to look in my hands It said I still had my bow out. It
was odd.