Hi.

Someone on the audiogames.net forum reported that the Technoshock homepage is down.

I put the setup files for both the game and update patch into a zip folder and stuck them on sendspace, ---- but obviously that's just a temporary solution.

If the homepage is down perminantly, any chance that Tom Ward, X site, or someone else who looks after old Audiogames could host them?

just in case anyone wants it while it's there, the sendspace link for the folder is http://www.sendspace.com/popup_directlink.html

Btw, if anyone does decide to host the thing, I'd appreciate knowing so I can fix the download links in the audiogames.net database.

Beware the Grue!