Hi Lelia,
Someone has probably answered this before me, but if someone hasn't here is my answer. In order to extract rar files you will need an archive utility such as Winzip 12, Winrar, or you can get a free archive utility like Izarc. Any of the above programs will open and unpack rar files for you.

lelia wrote:
Hi I just downloaded the game but can't seem to open it? I know its a rar file so I thought I could extract it by using the context key but that didn't work, can someone help me?

thanks

lelia