Hi,
I see. So what you want is an archive program that will unrar a file, but not override Windows Explorer's unzip ability? I believe if you do a custom Winzip installation you can go through a dialog box to set which file types you want it to automatically open and which ones to leave alone or ignore. I think, but don't remember for sure, Izarc will let you customize it that way as well. Another option, if you like commandline programs, is unrar. Unrar is a little program you run from the Windows command prompt that allows you to extract rar archives only.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Yeah, that was my bad, I meant to say win rar is the only one I know of that extracts rar files. I'm mostly looking for an archive utility that will extract rar files but not overright the basic winzip functionality, as I need that for unzipping certain archives that so far, most archiving utilities consider corrupt.