well allow the warning to continue there may be something on the system that is
spyware or something your system does not recognise.
I know this is probably going to sound stupid but have you tried to update the
system since this error, see if you have updates for anything load them and see.
could be a false positive.
do a spyware scan of your system and virus scan could be a virus on your system
though unlikely.
if this warning still comes up see if you can add the site to the unrestricted
zone and see if this fixes itself.
It probably will not if it does not then its probably some incompatability with
the site and macs.