Hello,

If I get really good at fs2004 andits your plane, could I put that on a resume
and  would having experience ussing an industry standard flight simulator help
me get a job at all? I think that real pilots in training use fs, don't they?
so could it help us as blind people secure employment if we get good at using
fs and the lingo and stuff?

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html