yeah, and another thing I wouldn't be surprpised if pilots use fs at home to practice before something like an exam. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fs2004 and jobs in the real world?

Hi Nick,
Ah, I stand corrected. My brother-in-law is a licensed pilot. When he got his license they didn't use Flight Simulator, but I guess some trainers do except it now. Although, this was a few years back, and as technology changes so does what is and isn't excepted in flight school. Grin.

Nick Helms wrote:
Well-said Thomas.
However, I know for a fact that flight simulator is used as a training
tule for pilots.
And personaly my extencive experience using FS 2004 has taught me a
lot and allowed me to answer questions and learn more about aviation
and flying aircraft, even though I'm not phisicly handling the
controls.