hi michael,
I am the same way, used to be an avid video gamer before I lost my site entirely. playing audio games is great, it takes my mind off stuff and the times I feel sorry for myself have become lesse and less. hang in there, it will get easier and enjoy the games to come!
regards
chrissy
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:30 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] audio games are close to video games

since i have been playing audio games i notice that there is some likeness to video games for example puppy one is just like the top gun game on the original nintendo and top speed is just like need for speed that is on all the different playstation systems i think that why i enjoy playing so much so to all the game makeers thanks because audio games has help me through this 11 month of being blind