Hi Michael,
If you haven't checked it out, my company tries to keep an updated list of free and commercial games for the blind at,
http://www.pcsgames.net/game-co.htm

I am working on an update to an audio game I call,
Sarah and the castle of witchcraft and wizardry.
It is the story of an American teenager sneaking into the Hogwarts castle during the Summer Holidays. It has been on sale for several years, but because of the increased interest in all things Harry Potter due to the Half-Blood Prince, I am adding many new things to do and items to use. Two of the things you will be able to do is to brew a Love potion and a Luck potion.
Phil
p...@pcsgames.net