Hello my name is Sal.
I am glad to be on this list and look forward in  meeting you all.
I was wondering about the wii, I just received one today and have checked out some of the archives on this list and the podcast on be c t. I was wondering if the setting up of the wii out of the box is possible for some one that is blind or is sighted help needed the instructions seem pretty good on the Nintendo site but just curious on some more tips. also besides the sports game what other games are as accessible in playing? has any one played the resort game, and does the wii have that game like ps 3 with the taking of cars and shooting people in the streets of new York?
thanks for the help
Sal