I think all the aforementioned consoles have something good
to offer. Wii is more family oriented in their games while
playstation consoles are traditionally more 'hardcore' gamer
oriented, with more shooters and racing games available.
Each has good games, so it is primarily a matter of what
type of games appeal more to the potential buyer.
As far as accessibility most games have some barriers for us
blind gamers, but I do play some fighting games on ps3 a
lot, and gotten pretty good at it. The hard part in video
games is to always memorize the menu set ups and stuff when
there is no audible feedback to let you know where you are
at. When I play ps3 I usually have some sighted person play
me and they set up the game and stuff.
chrissy