I was just going through my collection of old NES titles, which admittedly is
not particularly large, when I discovered a couple of old favorites. I was
wondering if anyone remembers the games Air Fortress and Guardian Legend. They
were of a similar style, which seemed to combine elements from arcade style
space shooters with action/RPG's like the Legend of Zelda series, though
Guardian Legend delved much more heavily into the latter genre. They were, as I
recall, quite involved games, which does unfortunately mean that they'd
probably be hard if not impossible to recreate with audio only, especially by
one person. But I was curious if anybody on here remembers or even owns them.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.