Hi chaps,

Just a quick note to say that if you're looking for extra beta
testers, I'd be happy to help out.  I'm not much of a coder yet myself
so won't be treading on any toes there, but I have a fairly good grasp
of the logical frame of mind that goes into software creation and an
eye for detail that means I'm usually pretty good at tracking down
bugs and describing them succinctly.

I have an MSN passport and a dropbox account.  If there's anything I
can do just give me a shout and we'll take it from there.

cheers
Scott