piterm...@gmail.com
you will have to email him for im details but its dead easy.
you need a dropbox account, and you need other things, however not to bad I
have windows messenger 5.1 loaded here.
you need autoit v3 installed but thats it so far.
I am now getting a entire download of the entire test group folders including
source and binaries.
its not done yet so when it is I can review it.