Hi,

Yesterday, I decided to try a game of pinball extreme, the wild west table.
My sscore is below:

1. Richard Sherman - 2003342100 [8/13/2009 12:35:24 AM]

2. Sylvester Thomas - 97817525 [3/2/2009 11:53:17 PM]

a pretty wild ride.

The strange thing is that once I hit this score, I pressed f6 to make sure
that it was the 2 billion mark I reached, and the game ended just like that.
I had about 27 balls left. Actually was going for 4 billion.

Does anyone know why the game would just end like that?

Thanks in advance.

Rich