Seems like 2 billion is the highest score that can be attained, but maybe not, seeing as you busted it. (grin) How long did it take to rack up that score?
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:02 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Pinball extreme score

Hi,

Yesterday, I decided to try a game of pinball extreme, the wild west table.
My sscore is below:

1. Richard Sherman - 2003342100 [8/13/2009 12:35:24 AM]

2. Sylvester Thomas - 97817525 [3/2/2009 11:53:17 PM]

a pretty wild ride.

The strange thing is that once I hit this score, I pressed f6 to make sure
that it was the 2 billion mark I reached, and the game ended just like that.
I had about 27 balls left. Actually was going for 4 billion.

Does anyone know why the game would just end like that?

Thanks in advance.

Rich