how about the way it let's you know its your turn do you have to set that yourself? or will it do that automactically.
Sal
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] nentendo wii and intro

Oh and by the way, unless you have a very small child, don't even bother with Wii Music. I mean, it's great if all you want to do is lay down pre-recorded melodies with new rhythms and dynamics, but there is no way to make your own melody. They had a great concept though, so maybe they'll do something more with it. I especially liked the way you could adjust the volume by moving the wiimote up and down--pretty cool actually, so as a learning tool it's very cool, but it's not much of a game or music creation lab of any kind.

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints, relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring
and