Again, that would probably cost more money than most blind folks are likely to have. Besides, you'd have to get the source code or whatever for the console in order to program it. And most developers aren't going to give that out, unless of cousr you're willing to shell out thousands of dollars if not more. While it's true microsoft apparently is open to people developing games for the Xbox, at least insofar as I've heard, you'd probably still have to sell the rights to the game to Microsoft. But again you still have to think about cost. The financial gain, even if you did this, would probably not be worthwhile. That's probably the main reason why we're most liekly never going to see accessible games in the mainstream market. There just aren't enough of us to make it financially viable.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 4:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mainstream games?

Hey,

Is it possible we could or someone could make a special flash rom for a nintendo wiii or playstation or xbox flash the machine with a special firmware which would make it accessible? or, learn to program for xbox and make accessible console games? or do more people have pcs and macs than have game consoles?

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337