Hi Josh,
Sigh...Not really. Accessibility is something that is in the game when it is released or it is not. You can't just bolt on a piece of software that will magically make the game accessible to you. As far as creating accessible games for the XBox 360 it is possible. The XNA Framework that ships with the XBox is similar to the XNA Framework for Windows. However, again we are talking money. The XNA framework for Windows is free, but creating games for the XBox requires a special license, and I'm not quite sure what is involved in getting the development tools for XBox. Another problem I see with creating accessible games for the XBox is XAct. In brief, there is an audio tool, XAct, that is required to compile sounds and music into soundbanks for the Xbox 360 console. It defines settings for loops, 3d audio support, sound effects, etc. Since the XAct tool is largely unaccessible writing games for the XBox 360 would be, to say the least, difficult. I wouldn't say impossible, but it is a difficult issue. As far as if PCs are more popular than game consolesI'd say yes. Most of the accessible gamers I'd say don't own an XBox, Play Station, or Wii for the simple fact they cost a lot of money, the games aren't fully accessible, and most accessible games are for the PC. Plus writing games for a PC is much cheaper than even thinking about the nightmare of trying to license rights to create games for the Play Station, XBox, or Wii.

Josh wrote:
Hey,

Is it possible we could or someone could make a special flash rom for a nintendo wiii or playstation or xbox flash the machine with a special firmware which would make it accessible? or, learn to program for xbox and make accessible console games? or do more people have pcs and macs than have game consoles?
Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337