Hi all,

So far, I got into the dressing room. She tried measuring me, I did what I had
to do and she measured me in her special way, but. What after that? She said
something about coming back another time but also said something about being
measured more accurately or something. The "come back another time" suggested
to me that the scene had been over, so I tried something else, the only result
being a nice scene but nothing really happened as to get my tux.

I have the keywords and ready enabled. How do the keywords work, though, are
they like Blue Lacuna? I did have the keywords off though when Rachel happened
to have said that bit of dialog.

Thanks.