what game is this?
Last Week.
I know you posted it last week but what is its name?
Last Week is its name.
So you posted the game's name last week, but what name did you say it was?
Last Week.
If I was to download the game what would the game say?
Last Week.
What would it say last week?
Last Week.
So if I was to play Last Week Last Week,
I would be a week ahead of everyone else?
That's if you downloaded and ran Last Week Last Week.
Oh, so the game's name is Last Week?
Yes.
But who's on first?