He would lose a lot of revenue by doing that, don't you think?
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:05 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] GMA game engine

Hi,

You know it would be nice if GMA games would release a free version of their engine. I know audio game maker was a flop. But if game creation could be made easier maybe there would be more games. yes with an engine you are limited to the kinds of gamesyou can create; but with creativity you can make lots. As of now there are no free game engines out there.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337