Hi,
If you want the force feedback support, Logitech profiler, and other advanced features of your racing wheel you need to install the Logitech software cd that comes with your racing wheel. Otherwise if you don't care about that you can use the generic Windows drivers that come with XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

blind Treasures wrote:
I just received my Realistic Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel and before I attempt
to hook it up wanted to ask anyone here who has one if there is anything
special I need to do besides plug it into the usb port and go? Also I know
it is suppose to have some sort of realistic feed back so you feel like you
are really driving. Is there anything I need to setup to get this feedback?
Any help would be appreciated.

Join the Treasure Scroll mailing list and discover how EShopping with Blind
Treasures is fun, safe, and affordable! We offer a wide selection of
interesting & unique treasures which change on a daily basis, but are
usually in low quantities, so you must act quickly. Featuring monthly
contests for free prizes too! We specialize in creating customer satisfaction and our number one goal is
pleasing you! Simply call or email the King with your order, concern, or
suggestion and he will take care of it for you!  So we invite you to   enter
the castle and give us a try... and begin receiving the royal treatment you
deserve today!! http://www.blindtreasures.com

Blind Treasures
Phone: 804-726-8900
E-Mail: sa...@blindtreasures.com